Friday, August 6, 2010

Camp Day 1: Morning


It's day one... started off with a great breakfast... as if I wasn't excited enough to get this thing kicked off, I get to the locker room and there's brand new carpet and recliners...  Special thanks to the new athletic director Joel Nielson... a new environment for a new team and a new attitude... I'm ready to get some new results.. The morning consisted of meetings and discussing the basics... I got to get to know some of the new guys and they seem really focused... Everyone seems ready to put their heart into the season... it starts by finishing out the day and every day as best we can... here are a couple of snapshot of where I will be spending most of my off time during camp...
living in style
the locker
had to add the S


No comments:

Post a Comment