Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Our goal is simple..... to WIN


It's finally here... tomorrow is check-in day to forget Kent State football's official 2010 season... tomorrow marks the day my mind and body will both be pushed to their limits to achieve our team goal... a goal that seems so fragile... we have to put every effort we have in our bodies to keep it from breaking... I hope that this camp pushes me to my limits... it is only then that I can truly improve...  I say this to everyone reading so you will not be confused... our goal is to WIN every game...  We are not in this business to lose... I've been down that road before... It is not place I want to end my career at.  I just got off the phone with my good friend Brian Hummer, one of the hardest working people I know, and he continued to tell me how much extra effort we need to put in to really change things.  He is absolutely right.  No real change has ever happened without extra work.  To change anything you have to do something different than you did before.  Thats how I would like to approach this season.  I hope that my teammates will embrace this same attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment