Monday, August 16, 2010

Picture Day

Yesterday was my final picture day.  We had all of our individual photos, all of our position and senior photos.  What photos I will remember the most are those of my first two friends on the squad.  We took a picture of us coming in as freshmen and of course I had to take the picture of me as a senior just to complete the before and after.
(left to right- Brian Hummer, Howard Bowens, Byron Tyson)
We concluded picture day with some great food and ice cream straight out of the truck to top it off.  Please believe all of the players took advantage of the opportunity to enjoy their favorite childhood ice cream choices.  Although we enjoyed ourselves on this break, as a team, we know we need to pick up the intensity during these next few weeks leading us into our first game.




No comments:

Post a Comment